24th September 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in Canada?

I want to do m.tech in computer science from canada or germany. what exams am I supposed to qualify? Is qualifying GRE sufficient? I am doing my b.tech in computer science branch from rajasthan technical university. I am currently in 2nd year.

also tell me the scope for m.tech in other countries as well. and I will be gratefull if anyone tells me about the scholarship programmes.

24th September 2016, 11:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in Canada?

To do M.Tech course in Canada or Germany, you should have completed your Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. There is no need to appear in GRE examination to apply for admission to M.Tech course in Canada or German universities, TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score is mandatory to apply for admission to M.Tech course in Canada or German Universities. After completion of your M.Tech course from Canada or German Universities, you can find good job opportunities in top companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?