11th February 2017, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D abroad after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

Am in the second semester of M.Sc in chemistry. My shingle is not that much good and also my background is also not so good to afford my study abroad. Is there any other way that I can do my Ph.D degree abroad. Please answer me. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in abroad after completion of M.Sc coure?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  7. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  9. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad after completing MCA?
  11. Procedure to do Ph.D abroad with scholarship after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  12. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D abroad after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Am I eligible after completion of M.Sc course with 57% marks?
  15. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  17. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
25th February 2017, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D abroad after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

For doing Ph.D abroad, you need to clear GRE and IELTS/TOEFL with an excellent score. GRE is accepted by most of the reputed universities abroad and those who have excellent score have chance of getting scholarships too.

Therefore, first of all get good scores in the above mentioned exams and then apply for admission through the official website of the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?