20th July 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Which all exams I need to prepare for studying in Canada after 10th ICSE board?

Which all exams I need to prepare for studying in Canada after 10th ICSE board? Can someone please answer me soon as possible? Awaiting for your answer soon. Please help me with the information as I am currently stuck without it!

21st July 2015, 08:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all exams I need to prepare for studying in Canada after 10th ICSE board?

To pursue your Intermediate course in Canada, you need to complete IELTS(General Module) exam. IELTS(General Module) exam is for the candidates, who want to join in Intermediate courses and most of the Canadian universities accept IELTS score to offer admissions. After completing IELTS(General Module) exam, you can apply for admission in your selected list of schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?