30th January 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completion of diploma to do B.Tech abroad?

I am doing diploma after 10th. I didn't do intermediate schooling. What should I supposed to do now, to do B.Tech in abroad? Can you please give me the steps which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon on this.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for going abroad after completion of diploma course?
  2. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  3. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  4. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  5. How to go to B.Tech in Abroad after completing Biotech diploma?
  6. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  8. How can I go abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Process to study B.tech in Abroad after Diploma? Way to earn money there after completion of B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of diploma without 12th? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?
  13. What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?
  14. List of best colleges abroad (UK/Australia) which permits M.Sc (maths) after B.Tech in MG University?
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  16. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. How may I go to abroad to do B.Tech after completing my diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for doing masters degree from abroad after completion of diploma and PGDBM course from Pune University?
26th February 2017, 09:10 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of diploma to do B.Tech abroad?

If you want to do B.Tech abroad then you will have to join first year only unlike if you try to do engineering in India, you can get direct admission in second year.
Moreover, it is not at all easy to get admission abroad having not done 12th standard from your home country.
Most of the colleges/universities will not accept your resume there and then itself. In fact your scope is actually so narrowed that there are many a countries who state that 10+2 qualification is necessary for further studies in their nation.
You will have to do an extensive research as to which colleges accept diploma holders.
Also, your statement of purpose and your CV/Resume must surely be much better than someone else who has done 12th and is applying for the same seat as you.

Thus, just create a great resume and statement of purpose. Also, make sure that your grades and marks in diploma are quite high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?