27th March 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of diploma without 12th?

I am currently doing diploma after 10th. Can I go to abroad for further studies like diploma or degree without doing 12th? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for going abroad after completion of diploma course?
  2. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?
  4. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible for doing masters degree from abroad after completion of diploma and PGDBM course from Pune University?
  6. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  7. What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?
  8. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  9. Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to do marine engineering abroad after completion of 12th PCM with 50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  12. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  13. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of Pharmacy bachelor course?
  14. Am I eligible to do engineering from abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  15. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of M.Sc course in abroad?
  17. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in abroad after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
28th March 2017, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of diploma without 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently doing diploma after 10th. Can I go to abroad for further studies like diploma or degree without doing 12th? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to go abroad after completion of Diploma course without 10+2. Candidates who have completed Diploma Engineering course (like Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science Engineering etc) can pursue bachelor’s degree program in countries like Australia. You should have scored very good marks in the diploma. You have to appear for the English proficiency test like IELTS and should score 6.0 in all bands to get admission in abroad universities. You can find the details about admission in the university website. You can also contact the consultancy services available for this purpose. They will guide you, how to apply for admission and for visa formalities.
29th March 2017, 01:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of diploma without 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to study in Abroad after 12th standard but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?