25th February 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What kind of exam to prepare for doing M.Tech in Germany?

Hey Sir/Mam, I am shalya joshi Still studying in civil engineering (3rd year) in uka tarasadia universty ,bardoli. My question is.. What kind of exam I will face..? What kind of preparation ...? How to entry in their college(in Germany)..? Which is the best college in Germany? Please sir must be reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  3. What courses do German Universities offer? What I have to prepare to get a seat in a good university in Germany?
  4. What kind of entrance exam do I have to answer to do MS in Germany?
  5. What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course
  6. What are the tests I need to under to do M.Tech in Germany?
  7. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. How to prepare for M.Tech entrance exam?
  10. What are the tests which I have to undertake to do M.Tech in Design in Germany?
  11. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?
  12. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  13. Which kind of job can I get in BSNL after M.Tech?
  14. How to do M.Tech in karnataka and MS in germany
  15. How can I prepare to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Cutoff marks required to study MS in Germany?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  17. Is there any cutoff B.tech for doing MS by writing GRE and IELTS
  18. What is the education fee to do MS in Germany?
27th February 2017, 03:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of exam to prepare for doing M.Tech in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey Sir/Mam, I am shalya joshi Still studying in civil engineering (3rd year) in uka tarasadia universty ,bardoli. My question is.. What kind of exam I will face..? What kind of preparation ...? How to entry in their college(in Germany)..? Which is the best college in Germany? Please sir must be reply soon

Candidates after completion of B.Tech or B.E in the similar field with over 75% marks can apply for admission to Master’s Degree in German Universities. For taking admission, you have to clear the English test like IELTS with at least 6.5 bands. The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is one of the important examinations required for taking admission in some of the universities of Germany. So after completion of engineering graduation and the above mentioned (IELTS & GRE) examination scores, you can apply for admission to MS in Germany. You can find more details in the university websites or you can find the details at the German Higher Education Fair conducted in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?