7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to research Biotechnology in Abroad with stipend being a 12th Science student?

Sir,
I am a class 12th Science pass out student. I would like to enter into a research institutes with stipend and to do research in Biotechnology in Abroad. So, what I have to do first for this? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do the research in biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  2. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  3. Research centers which offer PhD course with stipend in Abroad for Oral Pathologist?
  4. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  6. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  7. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  8. Research project facility with stipend? I am a MSc clinical research student from Cranfield University
  9. Why GATE Stipend is getting delayed?
  10. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  11. Do I need to complete B.Sc in India to study Biotechnology Abroad?
  12. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Forensic Science) in Abroad for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  13. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  14. Procedure to do PhD in Biotechnology at Abroad with scholarship? Best country and university?
  15. Life science or Biotechnology courses in Abroad after 12th along with scholarship?
  16. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  18. Is it beneficial to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad for 11th Science student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?