4th May 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study M.Sc in Germany being a B.Sc Civil graduate?

Friends,
I have completed my B.Sc in Civil Engineering. I want to study my M.Sc in Germany. What should I do? Please reply me with some important information.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BSc in civil engineering in Germany?
  2. Eligibility to study MS Civil in Germany after scoring 5 bands in IDP (IELTS)?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  5. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  6. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. Can a Maths graduate study for MSc in Astrophysics? What is the percentage required to get in BSc?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?
  10. Can I study MS along with job in Germany being an Architecture graduate?
  11. Can I study MS in Germany if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) from IGNOU?
  12. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  13. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  14. How to study masters education in germany?
  15. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  16. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  17. How can I do M.Tech(civil engineer) in Germany? List of top institutions in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech (civil engineer)
  18. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
24th October 2017, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study M.Sc in Germany being a B.Sc Civil graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have completed my B.Sc in Civil Engineering. I want to study my M.Sc in Germany. What should I do? Please reply me with some important information.

You must need to show your German Language proficiency to study MSc in Civil Engineering in Germany. You have to clear the TestDaF level 4 or DSH 1 for getting admission in MSc Civil Engineering in German universities. MSc in Civil Engineering is available in various universities in Germany. You should have studied a bachelor degree in the civil engineering for the admission to study MSc Civil Engineering in Germany. You can apply online or through an educational consultant for taking admission to the MSc Civil Engineering in Germany. You have to apply with necessary documents like passport copy, German Language proficiency certificate, proof of funds, medical certificates, academic records and letter of motivation for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?