1st February 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for doing MS in germany?

I want do ms in germany so for that please give me process to going to germany? I have no much idea on this. So, it will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete details on the same. Awaiting for the response soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  2. Universities admission and visa process for doing masters in Germany?
  3. Process of pursuing M.Sc in Germany?
  4. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  5. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  6. Any medical college in Germany? What is the process of getting admission in Germany for MBBS?
  7. Is it easy to get study Visa for Germany? Process of Education Loan?
  8. Detailed information about Visa process to study in Germany for a citizen of Pakistan?
  9. How much percentage I need to do MS from Germany
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for B.Tech?
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities providing journalism masters in Germany with 5.5 score in IELTS? -- [New]
  14. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  15. What is the rank needed to do MS in Germany?
  16. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  17. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  18. Procedure to get be followed to get into a college in Germany to do Masters after scoring 84% in B.E?
1st February 2017, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for doing MS in germany?

To do MS in Germany, you should have completed Bachelor's degree from a recognised university and you have to appear in IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. You need to report your examinations score reports to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. Once, you have secured admission in German University, you can apply for Germany Study Visa and if it is approved, you can go to Germany for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?