1st November 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of Indian Engineering Degree in foreign countries?

I am an engineer by profession. I have done Computer Science and engineering from ip university in india. I want to know about the value of my degree in foreign countries?

28th September 2017, 05:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of Indian Engineering Degree in foreign countries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an engineer by profession. I have done Computer Science and engineering from ip university in india. I want to know about the value of my degree in foreign countries?

Candidates from top and reputed engineering colleges have very good value for their engineering degree in various abroad countries. Those candidates who have studied the course in the average engineering colleges are struggling to prove. Students from IITs, BITS Pilani, Anna University, National Institute of Technology, SRM University, Delhi College of Engineering, VIT University, Punjab Engineering College etc. are getting good jobs in India and abroad countries. Engineering graduates from the above mentioned colleges have very good value in abroad also. Value of Indian engineering degree is good for those students who have studied in a reputed college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?