18th July 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

How to do MS in german university? How much score is required for GRE?

hi.i do b.e. mechanical. i want m.s. in german univarsty. gre is compulsory for university?how many score is require for gre? in ielts how many band require?

Related Questions:
  1. IS GRE compulsory for masters in German University? How much score is required?
  2. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  3. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  4. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  5. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  6. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  7. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  8. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much score is required in GRE to do MS after scoring 59.8%? Is it compulsory to take up IELTS exam?
  10. Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?
  11. Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?
  12. What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?
  13. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  15. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany if scored 304 marks in GRE, 102 marks in TOEFL and secured 5.2 CGPA in B.Tech being a A1 Certified in German Language? -- [New]
  16. Required score in GRE or TOEFL for getting admission to MS in better university in US or UK?
  17. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  18. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
18th July 2012, 01:05 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: How to do MS in german university? How much score is required for GRE?

To get a specialization in MS The traditional certificates offered at German universities are the 'Diploma' and the 'Magister Artium' (Master of the Arts). The postgraduate studies usually take one to two years of study. Taught masters' courses allow graduates to specialize in their subject - by way of lectures, seminars, practical training, and tutorials. Research Degrees takes a minimum of three years and students are expected to carry out original research and produce a thesis. An undergraduate degree from a recognised university in the relevant subject is generally required. Students are normally expected to have a postgraduate degree for research program. The students are also required to take English proficiency test like TOEFL with a minimum score of 500 for a paper based test or 213 for a computer based test. MS in Germany
18th July 2012, 01:41 PM
archanagalenka

Default Re: How to do MS in german university? How much score is required for GRE?

[SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
Hi friend,

[SIZE=2]To get a specialization in MS The traditional certificates offered at German universities are the 'Diploma' and the 'Magister Artium' (Master of the Arts). The postgraduate studies usually take one to two years of study. Taught masters' courses allow graduates to specialize in their subject - by way of lectures, seminars, practical training, and tutorials. Research Degrees takes a minimum of three years and students are expected to carry out original research and produce a thesis. An undergraduate degree from a recognised university in the relevant subject is generally required. Students are normally expected to have a postgraduate degree for research program. The students are also required to take English proficiency test like TOEFL with a minimum score of 500 for a paper based test or 213 for a computer based test. [/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]MS in Germany[/SIZE][/SIZE]

thank you
2nd November 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I would lyk to know that ms in germany get how much fees required and how many courses are there for the electronics & communication(B.E.) and the scholarship procedure.
3rd November 2012, 03:25 PM
kamesh.mm

hi.i do btech electrical electronics. i want m.s. in german univarsty. gre is compulsory for university?how many score is require for gre? what is the exam?
another exam is there for join ,,how much btech score and any intermediate score is taken
23rd January 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

hi...what are the certificates offered by german universities for masters in engg
10th June 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

what should be the minimum marks required for good universities in germany
10th June 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

what should be the minimum marks required by germany universities
22nd August 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is srikanth and i have secured 271 in GRE which universities do i get in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?