7th October 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

When and how to apply for Petrochemical Engineering/ Science course at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia? Is it good place for Indian students?

Sir, I am studying in 12th with Science stream and very much interested to study Petrochemical Engineering/ Science course at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia. Please tell me when and how to apply for admission? Is it good place for Indian students? Mode of study and details about courses provides here?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in MS Petrochemical Engineering at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to get admission in King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals to study Petrochemical Engineering? Chances to get scholarship from Saudi government?
  3. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  4. Courses other than BE Petrochemical after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  5. List of best distance universities of Saudi Arabia? Which type of scholarships are available here for foreign students?
  6. Colleges providing scholarships for B.Tech students for M.Tech course? Exams to be given for admission?
  7. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  8. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How an Indian can get Teacher job in Saudi Arabia?
  10. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  11. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  12. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  13. Candidate who have done 12th from International Indian School Saudi Arabia can appear in PMT?
  14. Am I eligible to write CET exam for engineering? I am an NRI from Saudi Arabia
  15. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  16. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  17. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  18. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?