25th April 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals to study Petrochemical Engineering? Chances to get scholarship from Saudi government?

Hello sir, I am from Kerala and I can speak English and Arabia. I want to study Petrochemical Engineering course from King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals. Please tell me procedure and eligibility to get admission? Chances to get scholarship from Saudi government?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best Petroleum Engineering institutes in UAE? Does UAE Government provides any scholarship to Indian students?
  2. List of best private and foreign companies for job after B.Tech in Petroleum & Petrochemical Engineering? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?
  3. B.tech in petroleum Engineering after completing diploma in petrochemical?
  4. Commerce student can do Petroleum or Petrochemical engineering?
  5. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  6. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  7. Colleges providing scholarships for B.Tech students for M.Tech course? Exams to be given for admission?
  8. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  9. Which is better to study among Architecture and Petroleum Engineering for girls? Eligibility to get admission?
  10. Girl can get admission in Petroleum engineering?
  11. How to switch from cement sector to petrochemical or petroleum refining sector?
  12. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  13. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering in Gujarat after completing Diploma course?
  15. Diploma in Plastics and Mould Technology student can get admission in B.Tech Petrochemical or Petroleum engineering through lateral entry?
  16. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does King Abdullah University of Science & Technology provides MBBS course? Chances to get admission for Indian resident? Fees required for it?
  18. Which is the better course between Petrochemical and Petroleum engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?