23rd July 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

When is the right time to start GRE and TOEFL preparation?

When will go to start prepare gre and toefl? Can anyone through some light upon right time for to do star preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  2. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  3. How to get into MIT(USA) after B.Tech? How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. When to start the preparations for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL? How to prepare for these exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How should I start preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Which is the best coaching and appropriate time for GRE/TOEFL preparations? I am in B.Tech 2nd year.
  7. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  9. On which areas to concentrate more in GRE and TOEFL exam?
  10. How to get into top institutes abroad?
  11. What can I do to take summer scholarship at Mechanical Production Department at European Country or at America?
  12. How to get admission in USA for Astrophysics after passing BSc Physics(Hons) from Indian University? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. How can I do MS from top universities of USA and UK after completing my engineering graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  15. Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Which course can I opt after answering TOEFL, GMAT, GRE? Do I need any special coaching?
  17. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  18. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
27th July 2014, 05:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the right time to start GRE and TOEFL preparation?

The right time to start GRE and TOEFL preparation is from the first or second year of graduation. GRE and TOEFL are extremely tough exams and the competition level is very high wherein you need to compete internationally. Hence understanding the pattern and preparing accordingly is required. Apart from that you need to read and practice a lot. SO you can start reading articles and novels to enhance your English right from the first year of graduation and in the second/third year you can take up coaching in the leading coaching institutes like TIME, Career Launcher. You can buy GRE and TOEFL preparation books and start practicing right from the first year of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?