26th February 2012, 08:52 PM
kmmm

How should I start preparation for GRE and TOEFL?

for writing and preparing when i can start and also what is syllabus

11th October 2012, 02:46 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I start preparation for GRE and TOEFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmmm View Post
for writing and preparing when i can start and also what is syllabus
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination and this examination is conducted by ETS throughout the year.

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language.

You have to start Preparation for these two examination as per the pattern and syllabus. In GRE examination, there are three section namely, Quantitative Section, Verbal Section and Analytical Writing Assessment.

While in TOELF Examination, you will get sections like reading, listening, speaking and writing.

You have to prepared for these two examination as per the above mentioned pattern. You can also Join some good coaching classes for best practice, there is no minimum educational qualification is needed to apply for this examination. After passing Intermediate examination you can apply for these two examination.

If you have scored well in these examinations, then your chances of admission in abroad colleges will be high. In GRE, you have to choose the modes of examination:

=> General test
=> Subject based test.

But Basically General test is preferred to take admission in abroad colleges. Along with GRE test, you have to appear for the English Proficiency tests like TOEFL, With the help of this test you will get admission in abroad colleges. You can Registered for these tests online or by mail or by Phone. If you Join some best coaching classes then they provide you the complete material for preparing well for these examinations.

So, please check the official websites of these tests for more details.

https://www.ets.org/gre

http://www.toefl.org
11th October 2012, 03:09 PM
sudha001

HELLO FRIEND ,

YOU NEED TO FOLLOW PRACTICE/ EXERCISE EVERYDAY FROM THE FOLLOWING BOOKS :

aLL THE BEST

11th October 2012, 03:27 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

For Tofel preparation you take online Practice Test paper as we see this test specially on english language so, you have to prepare extra for english.
Reading is the best way to improve your vocabulary. English-language reading materials — newspapers, magazines, books
Write down things you are doing to prepare for college and other events in your daily life. This is a great way to organize your thoughts and practice writing in English.

you can take help from following books

11th October 2012, 05:26 PM

hello,

GRE is for Graduate Record Examination and
TOEFL is for Test of English as a Foreign Language.

In GRE examination, there are three section namely, Quantitative Section, Verbal Section and Analytical Writing Assessment.

where as in TOELF Examination, you may have sections like reading, listening, speaking and writing.

For this you can Join some good coaching classes for best practice, there is no minimum educational qualification is needed to apply for this examination. After passing Intermediate examination you can apply for these two examination.
If you have scored well in these examinations, then your chances of admission in abroad colleges will be high.

for more information u can check by clicking on the below link:

www.ets.org/gre and www.toefl.org

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?