20th December 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

When should I apply for GRE to get admission in MS(Construction Management) in USA?

Hello
When should I give GRE so that I will be
eligible for admission? I want to pursue
masters degree in construction management from USA.
Presently I am in final year.

21st December 2014, 01:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I apply for GRE to get admission in MS(Construction Management) in USA?

You should start your preparation now and you should complete your GRE exam by the end of your final year. So, that you can directly join in MS after the completion of your degree. After the completion of GRE exam, you should apply for admission in universities. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies the university admission requirements.
21st December 2014, 02:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I apply for GRE to get admission in MS(Construction Management) in USA?

You can give GRE examination anytime in a year when you are in final year of your Bachelor's degree course. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear for GRE examination. Since, the GRE score is valid for five years, if you appear for GRE examination in your final year of Bachelor's degree, your score for your more years, if you appear before, you will lose the one year validity of GRE score . So, it is better to appear for GRE examination when you are in final year of Bachelor's degree course. By scoring good marks in GRE examination, you can get admission in MS course in top US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?