2nd November 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

When and Where USA Study Education Fair is going to held in Hyderabad?

Sir,
I want to know about the education fair taken for study in Abroad purpose in Hyderabad. When the next fair will be schedule in Hyderabad and where? I am interested to do MS in USA. For this purpose I want to visit fair. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  2. List of PG colleges list under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  4. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  5. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  6. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  7. When does the counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Social Studies? Best government colleges in AP?
  8. MS in USA after B.Sc IT(3years)?
  9. How can I study MS in USA if completed B.Tech(ECE) from JNTU, Hyderabad?
  10. How can I study B.Tech in USA/UK being a 12th RBSE candidate?
  11. What to do to study in USA?
  12. How tough is it for a student from New Jersey curriculum to do engineering in Hyderabad? Are there any NRI's doing engineering in Hyderabad?
  13. Which college seat is available for me after scoring 7000 rank in B.Ed?
  14. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  15. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  16. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  18. When will the Exam of M.Phil(Distance Education) in Telugu be held in Hyderabad Vicinity?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?