13th April 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Where to approach to get admission in MBBS course at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine? Fee structure for MBBS course?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in MBBS course at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine. Where to approach to get admission in this university? Fee structure for MBBS course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  2. Name of some best colleges with fee structure to study MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  4. How to apply for MBBS with scholarship in Ukraine? Details, formalities and fee expenses?
  5. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  6. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  7. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether Uzhhorod National University is good for MBBS course? Is Ukraine a safe country for girls?
  9. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  10. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure of registration?
  11. Best university in Ukraine for MBBS?
  12. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  13. List of medical courses available in Ukraine other than MBBS course? Eligibility criteria with fee structure?
  14. Which one to prefer for MBBS among Orenburg State Medical University and Kharkiv National Ukraine?
  15. How can an Indian student get admission in MBBS course at VN Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine? Documents required for it? -- [New]
  16. Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?
  17. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
14th December 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to approach to get admission in MBBS course at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine? Fee structure for MBBS course?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in MBBS course at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine. Where to approach to get admission in this university? Fee structure for MBBS course?
14th December 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to approach to get admission in MBBS course at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine? Fee structure for MBBS course?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?