19th December 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether it is good to study M.Sc. (General Microbiology) in abroad or in India?

I want to study my post graduation course i.e. M.Sc. degree in General Microbiology. But i am not sure about studying this course in India or abroad. So please guide where should i study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
  2. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  3. Course and Colleges to study abroad after B.Sc in microbiology?
  4. Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job?
  5. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  6. List jobs with good salary for B.Sc. Microbiology graduates in India as well as in abroad?
  7. Scholarship to study M.Sc Microbiology in Abroad?
  8. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of my under graduation with backlog?
  11. Which course can I choose other than medical after completing 12th?
  12. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  13. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India?
  14. Is it good to study Physiotherapy in abroad after B.Sc. (Microbiology)?
  15. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  16. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  17. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  18. How to study graduation course on Microbiology in abroad?
21st December 2015, 12:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether it is good to study M.Sc. (General Microbiology) in abroad or in India?

It is better to study the course abroad as the scope of the M.Sc courses Abroad is more than the scope of the M.Sc courses in India.
You will have a better scope to get a job and build a career.
So try and take admission to the course Abroad as it will be beneficial for you in the long run.
Prepare for the Entrance Examination and you will be able to get admission to the course of M.Sc in Microbiology Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?