3rd June 2016, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Students who have completed PG from Russia are eligible to work in India? Do they need to give any exam after completing PG from Russia?

Students who have completed his PG from Russia are eligible to work in India? If they are eligible to work in India then they need to give any exam after completing pg from Russia?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS in Russia after completing 12th with 85%?
  2. Future prospect of studying MS in Russia? Is Russian degree accepted everywhere outside India?
  3. Can I take admission in Russia if don't pass supplementary exam?
  4. Can I pursue MBBS from Russia having done 12th with 85%?
  5. How is graduation program in Russia? Salaries to be given to a doctor after studies from Russia?
  6. List of colleges offering MS program in Russia? Expenses to study MS in Russia?
  7. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How a Nepali student studying in Russia can get admission in MD course at Canada?
  9. Can i become an Army Doctor after passing private MBBS from Russia?
  10. What should I do after completing MBBS in Russia?
  11. Am I eligible for AIPMT or Sikkim entrance exam for MBBS? Should I go to Russia for pursuing MBBS or pursue it here in India?
  12. Yearly fee for MBBS course in Russia? Any other exams in India to work as a doctor in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Sources to know about latest vacancies and requirements for Job Abroad (UK , US, Russia)? Procedure followed to hire?
  14. Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy course in Russia to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I apply for IAS exam if done MBBS from Russia?
  16. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Delhi University PGMET being an MBBS holder of Russia?
  18. List of universities offering MBBS course in Russia
15th June 2016, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Students who have completed PG from Russia are eligible to work in India? Do they need to give any exam after completing PG from Russia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Students who have completed his PG from Russia are eligible to work in India? If they are eligible to work in India then they need to give any exam after completing pg from Russia?
Those who have completed the Medicine course in Russia have to appear for the Screening Test conducted by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Those who cleared the examination only allowed to do practice in India. The Medical Council of India has set some standards for the Doctors to practice in India, so they conduct the screening test to check the student’s knowledge in the medical line. The MCI screening test is tougher approximately only 50% will pass the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?