6th May 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Knowledge of mandarin language is essential to study MS in China?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to do MS in China. But I came to know that mandarin is essential for doing MS in China. Is that true? Kindly provide me the correct information. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. If my first language is Mandarin then will it affect my chance to apply for flight attendent?
  2. Syllabus for computer from primary to secondary level?
  3. What is the role of CGPA score if you want to settle abroad as a good programmer? How to become a good programmer?
  4. Can I keep chinese(Mandarin) language and history as my optional subjects in UPSC exam?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for TET exam? Can i apply for this exam? What is the syllabus for TET exam?
  6. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
  7. Difference between Biotechnology and Nanotechnology? What all qualifications are required to become a Microbiologist?
  8. Which courses are required to be joined in a good software company? I am a final year ECE student
  9. What are the chances to become a software engineer ? Which companies are coming to the campus?
  10. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  11. Can I get a job abroad, particularly in middle easy after passing B.E in Computer Engineering?
  12. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  13. Where can I get internship in abroad during B.Tech 3rd year Mining Engineering Vacations? List of topics and syllabus of the exam?
  14. What are the essential software knowledge for a fresher before entering into job?
  15. Percentage required in 12th standard to study MBBS in China?
  16. Minimum percentage required for to take admission in M.A. English? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to study foreign language?
  18. Eligibility to do Journalism after B.Tech in computer science?
28th May 2016, 03:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Knowledge of mandarin language is essential to study MS in China?

No, mandarin is not essential in order to study MS in China. However, if you have proficiency in Mandarin you will get higher preference during selection process at the time of admission. Even there are certain universities which take a separate proficiency test in Mandarin language. But most of the universities do not have the criteria of compulsory proficiency in Mandarin to pursue course in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?