13th July 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Which will be the better subjects to study in Canada, physics or chemistry?

What is the best option when I like both chemistry and physics then what can I do? And also what is the best career option in Canada? Which field is more valuable in Canada, physics or chemistry?

Related Questions:
14th July 2017, 11:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which will be the better subjects to study in Canada, physics or chemistry?

If you like both Physics and Chemistry, then you can opt for Engineering. There are various branches of engineering you can choose accordingly to what you want to pursue and compatible of. There are no such requirements abroad for any specific field as your caliber and experience will matter abroad. Online job portals and placement consultancy will help you find the best jobs abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?