1st July 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

List of universities to apply for B.Arch course in Paris or UK

Sir/Madam, I have completed my inter second year with marks 984/1000. I wrote the NATA and JEE mains B.Arch. Now I want to pursue my B.Arch in Paris or UK. Can you give me the list of the universities in which I can do my B.Arch?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BArch in Chhattisgarh
  2. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  3. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BArch in Kolkata
  4. Eligibility to appear in Geddes Scholarship for BArch student? -- [New]
  5. Can a ST candidate apply for B.Ed course from central universities if got 43% in B.Sc Mathematics? List of universities and procedure to apply for it?
  6. List of universities to apply in abroad after scoring 5.5 in IELTS
  7. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  8. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  9. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  10. List of best universities for MBBS in USA
  11. Which are the universities supporting PGCET? List of the colleges?
  12. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i be eligible for studying B.Arch after 12th from Commerce side?
  14. Which all courses I can apply for in the central universities after completion of 12th standard?
  15. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
  16. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  17. What would be the right time to enrol for PH.D programme? List of Universities which I can apply for?
  18. Will I be able to get a college in Delhi after securing 72. 5% in best four subjects?
15th July 2017, 02:03 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: List of universities to apply for B.Arch course in Paris or UK

Architectural engineering colleges in UK are:-
1. University College London - $17,301
2. University of Wales Institute Cardiff(Athrofa Prifysgol Cymru Caerdydd) - $9,600
3. Cardiff University(Prifysgol Caerdydd) - $17,107
4. University of Bath - $16,540
5. University of Cambridge - $18,976
6. Newcastle University - $17,080
7. University of Kent - $11,243
8. Oxford Brookes University - $11,498
9. Manchester School of Architecture
10. The University of Manchester - $21,000
The admission taken in these universities through an entrance test.
There is only one college in Paris which offer B.Arch and that is GGSB-Grenoble Graduate School of Business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?