10th July 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Canada after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage marks?

I have completed my graduation in correspondence from Delhi university with 50.07 percentage in B.Com(P) and scored 75% in my 12th board. Now I want to pursue post graduation from Canada so am I eligible of getting admission in MBA in any of canada university if yes then whats the procedure for getting the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to take up next for abroad studies in Canada? Procedure to apply and get admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Canada after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage marks?
  3. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in M.Phil or Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Statistics with 74 percentage marks?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  5. What percentage of marks is required for admission in MBBS from Canada?
  6. Which university is best for doing B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks?
  7. Can I study in Canada after completion of 12th standard with 67 percentage marks?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Procedure for taking admission in B.Sc Mathematics after completion of graduation with 85.7 percentage marks?
  10. What percentage is required in B.Com for studies in Canada or New Zealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure and admission criteria to apply for Masters course in Canada? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks?
  13. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech with 60 percentage marks?
  14. Procedure to get admission for B.Tech in Punjabi University, Patiala after completion of diploma with 70 percentage marks?
  15. Admission procedure to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  16. Can I take admission in T.Y.Bcom correspondence after completion of FY and S.Y.Bcom form autonomous college?
  17. Procedure to get admission for PhD course in Delhi University after completion of M.Sc in Maths with 60 percentage marks?
  18. Percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
12th July 2017, 04:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Canada after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in correspondence from Delhi university with 50.07 percentage in B.Com(P) and scored 75% in my 12th board. Now I want to pursue post graduation from Canada so am I eligible of getting admission in MBA in any of canada university if yes then whats the procedure for getting the same? Awaiting for the response.

Candidates have to clear the examinations like the GRE or GMAT and IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in Canada universities after completion of B.Com with 50% marks. Admission to the master degree courses in Canada is done on the basis of academic performance and marks scored in the above mentioned examinations. For taking admission in Canada, you have to apply with Statement of purpose, work experience and an excellent resume. Candidates can apply directly or through consultancy services for taking admission to master degree course in Canada.
12th July 2017, 11:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Canada after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage marks?

To pursue Post Graduate degree course in Canada, you must have to complete your Graduation in a respective field from a recognized University.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation with good academic record from a recognized University are eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada.
Candidates must have to qualify in the IELTS with minimum of 6 score in it, then only candidates can apply in different Colleges of Canada to study Post Graduate degree course.
13th July 2017, 02:00 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you are eligible to apply for MBA course in Canada, but, since you marks in graduation is low, so you may not get good very good university for pursuing the aforesaid course.
In order to get admission in MBA course in foreign universities, you have to appear in GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) examination. Also you need to appear in IELTS/TOEFL examination to prove your English language proficiency skills in listening, reading, writing and speaking sections.
13th July 2017, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Canada after completion of your B.Com course with 50% aggregate marks from a recognised university, you have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Canada universities. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your score reports, you will be offered admission in their university for pursuing MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?