19th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Sc(Oceanology) after completing B.Sc(Geography) in Abroad?

Hello,
Please advice me what to study?
I am interested in Oceanology as
I am doing B.Sc in Geography.
So, Is there any chance for me
to enhace myself in M.Sc in Oceanology
anywhere in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  3. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  4. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  5. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  6. What I should do to study abroad after completing BDS course?
  7. What do I have to do to study abroad in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  8. How can I study in Abroad after completing B.Tech if secured 56% in 12th?
  9. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  10. What we need to prepare to study abroad after completing 10th grade?
  11. What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  12. How can I study further in Abroad after completing BCA? Courses available in Abroad for BCA student?
  13. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  14. Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? Requirements to study MBA in Abroad?
  15. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  17. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  18. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
23rd April 2015, 08:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Oceanology) after completing B.Sc(Geography) in Abroad?

Yes, you can definitely study M.Sc. in Oceanology after completion of your graduation in Geography. Since you are interested in Oceanology field, so you should definitely go for studies in that field. This will help you to excel in that field. Moreover, the competition level is quite less in this field as compared to other fields, so you can rise to great heights in your career if you can excel in this field. However, this is a challenging field and you need to work hard to achieve success. If you excel in this field, you will have a bright future and can opt for jobs in abroad especially in various shipping companies, merchant companies, dockyards, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?