Government Jobs in Tribal Affairs
In India Tribal Affairs Ministry came in existence in the year 1999 on the Month of October with the objective of offering more focused attention on the integrated socio-economic development of the most under-privileged sections of the country namely the Scheduled Tribes in a planned and coordinated manner.
The ministry is a nodal ministry for the overall coordination, planning and policy of programmes for the upliftment of the Scheduled Tribes. This sector also offers employment opportunities to a number of people through organizations working under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
Government Organizations in Tribal Affairs sector:
• Tribal Co-operative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited
• State Tribal Development and Finance Corporation in different states of India
• National Scheduled Tribe Finance & Development Corporation
• National Commission for Scheduled Tribes
Recent government job notification in the Tribal Affairs Sector:
Recently the following job notifications inviting applications from eligible candidates were issued by Government organizations in the tribal affairs sector:
• Consultant – Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India
• Assistant Grade-I - Tribal Co-operative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited
• Clerk - Tribal Co-operative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited
• Director - National Commission for Scheduled Tribes
Educational qualification needed for finding government jobs in Tribal Affairs sector:
The educational qualification needed for different positions in Government organizations in Tribal Affairs Sector differ from one position to another. For instance, in the previously mentioned positions, for the position of Consultant, the Ministry of Tribal Affairs required that candidates must be postgraduate degree holders in the faculty of humanities particularly in the subjects like Anthropology and social sciences. While for the position of clerk, the Tribal Co-operative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited required that candidates must be graduates in any field of education.
What can be the expected pay scale in Government jobs in Tribal Affairs sector?
As far as the aforesaid three positions are concerned, the pay scale announced for the position of clerk was Rs. 9817 per month, while for the position of Assistant Grade-I, it was Rs. 17145. On the other hand, pay scale announced for the position of Consultant was Rs. 30000 per month. For the position of Director, the pay scale announced was Rs. 15600-39100 plus a grade pay of Rs. 7600. Therefore, candidates can expect a pay scale that will be suitable for the position to which they apply.
Thus, tribal affairs sector offers a wide range of employment opportunities thereby developing the financial status of the people belonging to different communities and not only for scheduled tribes alone.
- Consultant, Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Government jobs in Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare
- NET Tribal and Regional Language/Literature (Paper III) Papers
- NET Tribal and Regional Language/Literature (Paper II) Papers
- Government Jobs in Corporate Affairs Sector
- Government Jobs in Ministry of Home Affairs
- Government Jobs in Consumer Service Sector
- Assistant Professors - Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)
- Professors & Associate Professors - Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)
- List of Courses in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak
- Translator, Assistant, Department of Law and Legal Affairs
- Jobs in Public Relations sector
- Project Engineer, Medical Officer, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
- Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
- Government Jobs in Legal sector