MD in Community Medicine
At present situation the courses related to the medicine is on their songs that gives all sorts of criteria to improve the candidate’s carrier. The course also provides candidates to turn on their job opportunity for the upcoming life. The course is having all sorts of deep knowledge’s about the practical and theoretical. The course is getting lots of attraction from the candidates as the candidates are pursuing most of the application forms that helps to attain this course from recognized universities of India. The course is also attracting the medicine industries to place the candidates pursuing this course.
For the availability of the course, the candidates have to have at least a Bachelor’s degree from authorized university of India and they have to maintain at least 60% in their respective degree. The candidates also have to show all their testimonials as required for the university details and have to submit ten years domicile for the citizenship of India. The candidates have to maintain their criteria to study hard, crack the course, and come as perfect professionals.
The course is taking a total time of two years to complete the entire syllabus of the postgraduate course. The course needs all sorts of modern instruments for the practical’s that have included in the syllabus of this course.
The training attained by the candidates referred first for the job. They also send to various private clinical cares outside of India to get their carrier in front of their eyes. The candidates are also sending to do research under recognized organization of India.
Best Place to Pursue:
Gandhi Medical College
P E S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
Dr B R Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences
Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences
- NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-II) Papers
- NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-III) Papers
- Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, MBBS, Community Medicine Papers
- Government Colleges for Ph. D in Community Medicine
- Government Colleges for Diploma in Community Medicine
- Possible Higher Study Options after M.B.B.S
- Fee Structure for M.D/M.S Courses in Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS)
- List of Community Medicine Entrance Exams
- M.D Course in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College,Belgaum, Karnataka
- PhD in social and community services
- Courses offered in AIIMS
- Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor - R.K Medical College & Research Centre, Bangalore
- List of Courses in West Bengal University of Health Sciences
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Delhi
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum