Medical Officers, Public Service Commission (Uttar Pradesh)
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is given the responsibilities like conducting examinations, recruitment of officers in various departments and disciplines, advising the govt. on the methods of recruitment and conduction of examinations, dealing with disciplinary matters etc.
Job profile: The medical officers will be required to work in different departments in their area of specialization. They will be responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of a patient. They will also be required to provide the patients with the medical attention. They will also be required to report in case of any emergency.
Eligibility: A candidate must be between the age of 21 and 35 years. However, relaxation can be claimed as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: A candidate in sub cadre must have a MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India and a candidate must also possess a post graduate degree in the relevant discipline. A candidate in the general sub cadre must have completed the internship for 1 year in addition to MBBS. The candidates who have already served the Territorial Army for 2 years and have a B level certificate in national cadet corps will be given preference.
No. of posts: There are 202 posts for females (UR-42, OBC-95, SC-57 and ST-8) and 1090 posts for males out of which 80 are carried forward posts in general sub cadre (11-OBC, 52-SC and 17-ST) and 346 regular posts in general sub cadre. These posts are distributed among various disciplines.
Pay scale: The medical officers in sub cadre will be given a pay scale of Rs8000-13500 and the officers in general sub cadre will be given a pay scale of Rs15600-39100.
Selection process: The candidates will have to undergo an interview. The selections will be on the basis on merit.
How to apply: The candidates can obtain the form from the post office (details given in the advertisement). The candidates are required to send the attested copies of their supporting documents along with the forms. The applications must reach the Secretary, (Deptt No.) Public Service Commission, U.P, 10 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahbad-211018
The last date for the receipt of applications is 22nd September 2009.
For details visit www.uppsc.org.in or refer to employment news edition 29th August 2009.
- Medical Officers, Tax Superintendent, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Unani Medical Officer - Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Fire Service, Deputy Director, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Junior Engineers - Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Government Jobs in Public Service Commission
- Medical Officer, Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission
- Veterinary Medical Officer - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Additional Private Secretary, Uttar Pardesh Public Service Commission
- Dental Surgeon, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Assistant Prosecution Officer Pre. Examination 2011- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Food Inspector, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy), Deputy Sports Officer, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Veterinary Medical officer, Investigator cum Computer, Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh
- Ayurveda Medical Officers, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission