Veterinary Medical Officer - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for taking care of the recruitment duties. The commission is responsible for conducting recruitment examinations for appointment of candidates to various government job vacancies arising in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Recruitment by UPPSC:
Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission has called for applications from appropriate candidates for the position of Veterinary Medical Officer for working in the Animal Husbandry Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. For further details regarding the vacancy, read on the content given below:
Name of the Position: Veterinary Medical Officer
Number of positions: Total number of vacancies is 35 and reservation of 07 posts is applicable for SC candidates belonging to the state of UP, 01 post for ST candidates belonging to the state and 09 posts for OBC candidates belonging to Uttar Pradesh.
Pay Scale: Candidates appointed for the position of Veterinary Medical Officer will be coming under the pay band of Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
Education: Candidates must be degree holders in Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized university or any other recognized veterinary qualification as approved by the Veterinary Council. Also, candidates must be registered with the Uttar Pradesh Veterinary Council.
Preferential qualification: In the direct recruitment process, preference will be given to candidates with PG Degree or diploma or higher qualification or candidates served in the territorial army for not less than two years or candidates with B certificate in NCC.
Age requirement: Candidates must be between the age group of 21 and 35 years of age.
The prescribed application fee of Rs.80 for general and OBC category candidates and Rs.40 for SC/ST candidates, should be paid through the E-challan provided in the notification page at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=505&flag=E&FID=77 through any branch of SBI of PNB before the 7th of October 2011.
How to apply:
Candidates will have to apply online through the website of UPPSC before 12th of October 2011.
Last Date to apply online: 12th October 2011
For detailed job notification issued by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for the position of Veterinary Medical Officer, candidates can visit the notification page at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=505&flag=E&FID=77
- Fire Service, Deputy Director, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Veterinary Medical officer, Investigator cum Computer, Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh
- Unani Medical Officer - Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Pay Scale for Veterinary Officer in Government Jobs
- Medical Officer, Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission
- Regional Archives officer, Junior Technical Assistant, UPPSC
- Chief Fire Officer, Field Investigator, UPPSC
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy), Deputy Sports Officer, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Government Jobs in Public Service Commission
- Assistant Prosecution Officer Pre. Examination 2011- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Unani Medical Officer, Homeopathy Medical Officer, etc - Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Junior Engineers - Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Veterinary Officer - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Medical Officers, Tax Superintendent, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Ayurveda Medical Officer, Rajasthan Public Service Commission