M.Sc in Organic Chemistry
The course provides exposure to subjects such as functional group, nomenclature, details on cyclic as well as acyclic molecules as well as in-depth knowledge of their orientation as well as shapes and size. The course also covers a wide range of other subjects that include spectroscopy along study of aromatic organic molecules. The course also includes concepts such as resonance and fundamentals of carbonyl chemistry.
The candidates have to attain a minimum of 45% in their 10+2 Level and should have earned a minimum of 40% in their under-gradate level of graduation belonging from any discipline, and should be basically from the science department. The candidate’s minimum age at the time of admission can be twenty and the maximum age is twenty-four. The Institute in our nation mostly also cites as nationality to be of important criterion for undertaking admission.
The total length of the course is about two year, with the entire length divide into four semesters, the length of each semester spanning to about six months. The candidates have to pass each semester and then get promoted to the next.
The career opportunities for these candidates are mostly explored in the research based programs run in both the government as well as privately based organization. The candidates can also explore their career in the form of laboratorial technicians based on Chemistry subject.
Best Places to pursue:
Andhra Pradesh University
Jawarhar Lal Nehru Technological University
- Difference between M.Sc. Organic Chemistry and M.Sc. Inorganic Chemistry
- Scope after MSc. in Chemistry
- Application Forms for various M.Sc in Organic Chemistry Entrance Exams
- Reference Books and Preparation Tips for IIT JAM M.Sc Chemistry Exam
- Reference Books for CSIR NET Exam in Chemical Science
- Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Organic Chemistry Papers
- Possible Higher Study Options after B.Sc in Applied Chemistry (In India and Abroad)
- Organic Chemist - How to become an Organic Chemist?
- Difference between Biochemistry and Organic Chemistry
- Syllabus and Reference books for JMI University M.Sc in Chemistry Entrance Exam
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) 2nd Year Advanced Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry Papers
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University B. Sc in Chemistry in 1st year Organic Chemistry (CH- 02) papers
- Higher Study Options after B.Sc in Chemistry
- List of Postgraduate Courses in Chemistry
- Fee structure and syllabus of M.Sc (chemistry) course in Amravati University