Officer MMG Scale-II and Officer JMG Scale-I - Maharashtra Gramin Bank
Maharashtra Gramin Bank came into existence in 2009. The bank comprises 61 Branches in Parbhani District, 60 Branches in Nanded District, 49 Branches in Beed District, 39 branches in Latur District, 34 branches in Osmanabad District, 30 branches in Aurangabad district, 26 branches in Jalna district, 20 branches in Thane district, two branches in Pune, two branches in Nasik District, and one branch each in Jalgaon district, Nasik District, Ahmednagar district, Raigad, Dhule District & Nandurbar District.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank invites application from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Officer MMG (Middle Management Grade) Scale-II and Officer JMG (Junior Management Grade) Scale-I.
No. of posts: Officer MMG Scale-II- 9; Officer JMG Scale-I - 72
Pay Scale – Officer MMG Scale-II- Rs. 19400/700/1-20100-800/10-28100; Officer JMG Scale-I - Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
Age criteria – The age limit for Officer MMG Scale-II is 21 – 32 years, and the age limit for Officer JMG Scale-I is 18 – 28 years (Relaxable as per rules).
Educational Qualification – The candidates must be Indian citizens with specific educational qualification and experience for both the posts. For complete details about educational qualification, and post qualification experience for each post refer the Bank’s website.
The selection for the post is through written test and interview. For more details refer the Bank’s website.
Date of written test – 12.06.2011
How to apply:
Interested eligible candidates must apply online through the Bank’s website http://www.mahagramin.in/, between from 16-03-2011 to 05-04-2011. The Bank will not accept other forms of application. The candidates must bring the printout of the system generated online application form when called for interview.
Application fee of Rs. 400 (Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD candidates) must be paid by directly crediting the amount in any of branch of the Bank of Maharashtra through fee payment challan that can be downloaded from the Bank’s website from 16-03-2011 to 05-04-2011. For more details refer the bank’s website.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank,
Nanded - 431 602
Last date to apply online: 05-04-2011
For more complete and detailed information regarding the post visit the Bank’s website http://www.mahagramin.in/
- Pay scale for Scale-I Officer in Government Jobs
- Officer, Office Assistant, Kashi Gomti Samyukt Gramin Bank
- Officer Scale-II, Office Assistant, Aryavart Gramin Bank
- Officer, Office Assistant, Purvanchal Gramin Bank
- Pay scale for Officer JMG Scale - I in Government Jobs
- Officer MMG Scale-III, Officer IT MMG Scale-II, South Malabar Gramin Bank
- Officer and Office Assistant Posts - Saurashtra Gramin Bank (SGB), Gujarat
- Officers Scale (I & II) - Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank (BRGB)
- Officer, Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Officer (Scale II and Scale III) - North Malabar Gramin Bank
- Clerk cum Cashier, Officer, UP Sarva Gramin Bank
- Officer Scale-I - Uttaranchal Gramin Bank
- Officer, Clerk-cum-cashier, Satpura Narmada Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Officer MMG Scale - II and Officer MMG Scale - III - Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank
- Officer Scale-I, Office Assistants, Allahabad Gramin Bank