Part time Diploma courses
Diploma courses offer candidates deeper insight into the technical aspects of various engineering branches. It deals more with the practical aspects of engineering. This makes diploma courses more attractive to candidates and gives them more opportunities to them in terms of job opportunities.
Part time diploma courses are offered many different streams. Part time diploma courses are offered to those candidates who cannot join full time courses since they are employed. The candidates can attend the classes in the evening after their office time. Part time diploma courses will help candidates to move forward in their career, with the qualification they acquire.
- The candidate should have passed the 10th grade
- Most of the institutions require the candidate to have secured minimum of 60 per cent marks for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry combined and 50 per cent marks for mathematics and 50 per cent marks for Physics and Chemistry put together.
- In the case of candidates from backward classes, they should have secured minimum of 55 per cent marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry combined and 55 per cent marks for mathematics alone and 50 per cent marks for Physics and Chemistry put together.
- Candidates from Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribe should have secured a minimum of 35 per cent marks in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics combined and a minimum of 35 per cent for mathematics alone and 35 per cent marks for Physics and chemistry combined.
Different specializations available in part time diploma courses
- Automobile Engineering
- Bio-Medical engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Commercial practice
- Computer engineering
- Computer Hardware maintenance
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Avionics
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Production Technology
- Information Technology
- Instrument Technology
- Polymer Technology
- Printing Technology
- Tool and Die Engineering
- Wood and Paper Technology
Duration of the course
Since it is a part time course, there is a increase in the duration of the course, which in the case of full time course is 3 years. For a part time diploma course the duration of the course is 4 years.
The part time course is equivalent to full time diploma course. After completion of the part time course, the candidate can join the engineering course after taking the lateral entry test. The candidate can join the 2nd year of the engineering course directly.
The career prospects for part time diploma holders are bright with opportunities in both private sector and public sector undertakings. Openings are available in BHEL, ONGC, SAIL, Infosys, Wipro, etc.
- All That You Should Know About Part time diploma engineering
- Part time courses in Chennai
- Part Time Photography
- Part Time Psychology Course in India
- Kerala University, P.G. Diploma in Travel & Tourism Papers
- Part Time Courses in Bangalore
- Part Time Hindi Courses
- Part Time Colleges in India
- Part time Civil Course, an option for you to pursue your dream
- Part Time Nursing Courses
- Kerala University, P.G. Diploma In Marketing Management Papers
- Part time courses in Hyderabad
- Part Time Electrical Engineering courses
- PhD as Part Time
- Part Time Designers