Tata Innovation Fellowship : 2013-2014
Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India awards fellowship to deserving scientists in the field of biological sciences. Tata Innovation Fellowship will be awarded to 5 deserving candidates. The age limit to apply is 55 years. Also Indians who have been residing in the country for past 5 years can apply. The fellowship amount awarded is Rs. 25000.
Tata Innovation Fellowship is awarded to 5 candidates in order to encourage innovation in the field of biological science. This includes areas like agriculture, health science, biotechnology and other life science areas. It is awarded by Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
Nature of Support
The candidate will be eligible for fellowship amount of Rs. 25000 per month. This is in addition to the salary drawn from the place of employment. To cover the expenses incurred towards research purpose the candidate will be paid a contingency amount of Rs 6 lakhs. The contingency expenses include expenses incurred on manpower, equipment, travel including international and domestic etc. Incase the candidate is employed with a foreign institute then they are eligible for the contingency amount only.
On receiving the fellowship the candidate will continue to work for the organisation where they are currently employed. All the necessary requirements for the candidate to continue the research will be arranged at the work place.
Duration of the fellowship
The minimum duration of the fellowship is 3 years. It is extendable for a period of 2 years. A fresh appraisal will be carried out for the same.
Academic Qualification requirement
Candidates with any of the qualifications mentioned below can apply
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Medical Sciences
- Master’s degree or equivalent degree in Biotechnology or related areas
- Ph.D degree in any of the areas like Agriculture, Life Sciences, Veterinary Science
- The candidate must be an Indian National and should be residing in India.
- The candidate should be residing in India for at least 5 years at the time of applying for the fellowship.
- The age of the candidate as on 21st November 2013 should not be above 55 years.
- The candidate must be employed in the field of research and development. He/She must have a regular post in the organisation, institute or university they are employed in. Also having several years of research experience is a must.
Candidates who are availing other fellowship are not eligible to apply. They can apply only if they opt out of the other fellowship programmes.
- Post Graduate Program for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing by IIMC, IITK & IITM
- Private Scholarship for M.Tech Students in IITB
- IIMK Executive Post Graduate Programme (Part Time)
- Inspire Fellowship - Essential Details
- H.C. Verma Solutions for Physics
- Navajbai Ratan Tata Fellowship program 2009
- Essential Details of Sophia Merit Scholarship
- Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Law and Economics of Insurance Papers
- Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Reinsurance Papers
- Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Marketing and Public Relations Papers
- Vacancy for Junior Officer post in Can Fin Homes Ltd.
- Government jobs in Research Fellowship in India
- Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Management Accounting Papers
- Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Statistics Papers
- Insurance Institute of India - Fellowship Examination, Human Resources Management Papers