Post Graduate Program for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing by IIMC, IITK & IITM
IIMC, IITK and IITM have jointly announced admission for the next batch for Post Graduate Program for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing. The course is scheduled to commence on 3rd April 2014. Candidates with engineering qualification and minimum 4 ½ years relevant work experience can apply for PGPEX-VLM. The total course fees is Rs. 900000/- and the last date to apply for the course is 29th November 2013.
- Last date to apply : 29th November 2013
- Announcement of short listed candidates: 3rd December 2013
- Aptitude test and Interview: 29th December 2013
Only engineers are eligible to apply for the PGPEX-VLM course. The candidate should have good academic record and should have secured a minimum first class in all exams from 10th standard or equivalent.
The minimum years of work experience required to apply for the PGPEX-VLM programme is 4 ½ years. In case of sponsored candidates there is no upper limit in the number of years of experience required to apply. Self – sponsored candidates with over 10 years of work experience are not eligible to apply. Also these candidates should have 4 ½ years experience in any of the areas like engineering and related sector; design and development, construction, plant engineering, holding responsibilities in production planning and control, production planning and control, supply chain, manufacturing etc. Candidates who are on study leave from the company where they are employed must get a no objection certificate from the company to take part in the placement activities. Also there is no upper limit in the number of years of work experience.
Selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Academic background – Consistent academic record is a must i.e. first class or first division since 10th standard
- Relevant work experience
- Recommendation from past employer
- Essays and Bio-data
- Score in the Aptitude Test and Personal Interview
Candidates who have appeared for GMAT can submit the same too to assess your academic calibre.
The total course fees is Rs. 900000/-. The fees can be paid in 5 instalments. The first instalment to be paid by Rs. 60000/- which needs to be paid by 17th January 2014. The second instalment amount to be paid by 1st April 2014 is Rs. 352500/-. The third and fourth instalment amount is Rs. 195000 each which need to be paid by 21st July 2014 and 15th September 2014 respectively. The final instalment amount to be paid is Rs. 97500/-. The last date of payment is 5th January 2015.
- IIT Madras 2011 PGPEX-VLM
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- IITM 2011
- IIM Calcutta 2011 PGPEX
- Courses Offered in ISB
- IIT Kanpur IME 2011 MBA
- Human Resource Executive - How to become Human Resource Executive?
- Job vacancies - Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM)
- IIM-C, Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
- IIT Madras DoMS 2011 MBA
- IIMC Entrance Exam Pattern
- Principal Medical Officer, Assistant Security Officer, and Junior Technical Superintendent - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur
- Indian School Of Business, Hyderabad
- OPJEMS Scholarship for Engineering/Management Students
- IIMC 2011 Radio Jockey