UDC examination is held every year for Divisional Accountants\Auditors etc. The candidates who want to prepare for this exam have to consult several books that covers lots of subjects such as English, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, etc. These books allow the candidates to cover the entire syllabus in the most efficient manner and provide ideal grip on most of the subjects.
The books that cover the questions that have already appeared in previous years are also of great importance. These books generate lots of confidence as well as changes and improves the problem solving capacity of the candidates. This is particularly important as this allows to enhance the overall grip and hold on the entire syllabus. There are other books too that the candidates have to consult such as those on General Knowledge and English.
Here there is a list of books, which candidates should prefer from the beginning to the end.
Dr.Lal and Jain [Upkar publication]
R.S.ASgarwal [Verbal & Non verbal]
G.K. & G.S. By
Upkars Publication by Khanna and Verma
N.C.E.R.T.Book [From Std.1 to Std.10]
Wrien & Martin
Essential of Grammar- Oxford Publications
These books have extra ordinary concepts on the overall subjects that are required to be covered in the overall preparation time. There are many other books which a student can consult in order to get prepared more strongly for the exam
- How to Prepare for UDC Exam?
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographer (Grade-II and Grade-III) - Atomic Minerals Directorate for Explosion & Research (AMD)
- M.A in book publishing
- Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC) Exam Books
- B.A in Book Publishing
- Hospital Executives - Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI)
- Executive Engineer, UDC, Cauvery Water Disputes Tribunal
- Indian Council of Secondary Education (ICSE) Board Exam Books
- Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 Book Keeping & Accountancy Papers
- Maharashtra Board H.S.C Commerce Book Keeping and Accountancy Papers
- Kerala Common Entrance Test (CET) Books
- Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Book Keeping & Accountancy Papers
- Upper Division Clerk – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation of India, Haryana
- The Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE), Class 10 Books
- Upper Division Clerk – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation of India, West Bengal