University of Petroleum and Energy Studies 2011 MBA
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies conducts an admission process for admission to its various MBA programs. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies was established in 2003 through an act of Uttarakhand’s State Legislature. It is India’s first Energy University. Its primary campus is located in Pondha valley, Dehradun though it also has campuses at Rajahmundry and Gurgaon. UPES is recognised by UGC and recognised by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Candidates are shortlisted for MBA programs of UPES on the basis of their CAT/MAT scores. Therefore for admission in MBA programs of UPES candidates have to appear for either CAT/MAT. The candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of their scores in the CAT/MAT have to appear in a further selection process consisting of Group Discussion and Personal Interview after which the final selections are made.
Course offered by UPES:
• MBA Oil and Gas Management
• MBA Power Management
• MBA Aviation Management
• MBA Infrastructure Management
• MBA Information Systems Management
• MBA Port and Shipping Management
• MBA International Business
• MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management
A candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised institute with atleast 50% aggregate marks in Graduation as well as in 10th and 12th. Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply.
Availability of Application forms:
The forms for UPES’s MBA programs will be available from directly the institute and can also be downloaded through the website www.upes.ac.in . Candidates can also obtain the form by sending a request for the form along with a demand draft to UPES.
Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their CAT/MAT scores. The shortlisted candidates are then called for further selection process consisting of a Personal Interview/Group Discussion after which the final selections are made. Candidates should get atleast 70 percentile in CAT or 75 percentile in MAT to apply for UPEs’ MBA programs.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
Via Prem Nagar
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Fee structure of Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering Courses and Colleges
- List of Government Companies in Energy Sector
- Scope of Petroleum Engineering in Production
- Difference between Nuclear Engineer and Petroleum Engineer
- RGIPT 2011
- Diploma in Petroleum Engineering, Petroleum Engineering Diploma
- Jobs in Petroleum Sector
- MBA in Power Management-Course, Colleges and Admission Process
- M.E/M.Tech Courses in Energy Engineering and Colleges
- Government Jobs in Petroleum sector
- Admission Procedure for MBA courses in UPES
- M.Tech in Robotics Engineering Course and Admission Details
- List of Courses in University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun