Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPTU) MBA Entrance Exam 2012
Mahamaya Technical University, Noida, conducts Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) for the admission of MBA aspirants to Government aided and private institutions across the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Structure of UPTU SEE MBA Test
The questions are objective type multiple choice questions which enables the candidate to choose the right answer from any of the give four choices. Each correct answer carries four marks. More than one answer for a particular question will be treated as a wrong answer. No negative marks are recorded against wrong answers. The answers should be marked only on the given OMR sheets. One must use a black or blue ball point pen to mark the right answers.
Syllabus for UPTU SEE MBA Test
Section A (English Language)
- Uncommon words
- Sentence completion
- Relationship between words & phrases
- Comprehension of passages
Section B (Numerical Aptitude)
- Numerical calculation
- Simple algebra
- Geometry and trigonometry
- Interpretation of graphs
- Charts and tables
Section C (Thinking and Decision Making)
- Creative thinking
- Unfamiliar relationships
- Verbal reasoning
- Finding patterns and trends
- Assessment of figures & diagrams
Section D (General Awareness)
- Current affairs
- Issues related to trade, industry, economy, sports, culture and science
The candidate is eligible for the admission to the MBA course only if he/she have passed bachelor’s degree course with a minimum of three years from any recognized university. The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 40% excluding grace marks.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online as well as offline. The application forms can be obtained from the head post offices of UP, Delhi and Dehradun for candidates those who are applying offline. The applications will be made available from the last week of January. Candidates can apply online after making a payment of Rs 1000/- using credit/debit cards. Candidates can avail the online application facility from the websites www.mtu.ac.in and www.uptu.ac.in. The duly filled application must reach the office of the registrar of UPSEE or MTU on or before he first week of March. The applications have to be sent through speed post.
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Date of Issue of Application forms: Last week of January, 2012
- Last date of acceptance of Application form: First week of March, 2012
- Date of Examination: Third week of April, 2012
List of UPTU SEE MBA Test centers
- Ambedkar Nagar
Contact Address for the UPTU SEE MBA Test
- Address : Registrar, (SEE-UPTU), Uttar Pradesh Technical University, I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur RoadLucknow-226021
- Website: www.uptu.nic.in
Colleges Accepting the UPTU SEE MBA Test score
- Shri Rammurti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology
- Krishna Inst of Engineering & Technology
- Meerut Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Vidya College of Business
- Shri Ram Swaroop Memorial College of Engineering & Technology
- Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology
- G.L.A. Institute of Technology & Management
- International Institute of Management & Technology
- Jaipuria Institute of Management
- Hindustan Institute of Management & Computer Studies
- Institute of Technology & Science
- G.L.A. Institute of Business Management
- College of Engineering & Technology, IILM Academy of Higher Learning
- B.B.D National Institute of Technology & Management
- Sherwood College of Management
- Institute of Professional Excellence & Management
- Academy of Business & Engineering Sciences
- Sacred Heart Institute of Management & Technology
- Dr. K.N. Modi Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Bharat Institute of Technology (MBA Institute)
- Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology
- Sagar Institute of Technology & Management
- Galgotia’s College of Engineering & Technology
- Bharat Institute of Technology
- M.M.M. Engineering College
- Kanpur Institute of Technology
- Hindustan College of Science & Technology
- J.S.S. Academy of Technical Education
- United Institute of Management
- Anand Engineering College
- N.I.M.T. Institute of Hospital and Pharma Management
- Dayanand Academy of Management Studies
- B.B.S.College of Engineering and Technology
- Bhagwant Institute of Technology
- Jhunjhunwala Business School
- Sir Madan Lal Institute of Management
- Vivekanand Institue of Technology and Science
- College of Engineering & Rural Technology, Meerut
Reference Books for UPTU SEE MBA Test
- Verbal Ability Guide for CAT and Other MBA Entrance Exams by PT Education Ltd
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for The CAT And Other MBA Entrance Examinations by TIME
- The Pearson Guide To Quantitative Aptitude For MBA Entrance Examinations By Dinesh Khattar
- The Pearson Guide To MBA Entrance Examinations By Edgar Thorpe
- Quantitative Aptitude For MBA Entrance Examination By Guha
- Quantitative Aptitude For CAT And Other MBA Entrance Examination 3ed By Time
- Objective Mathematics For MBA Entrance Exams By Murtuza Gadiwala
- Mba Entrance Guide 5Th/Ed. By Career Launcher
- MBA Entrance Exam Guide By Abul Hashem
- Mathematics For MBA Entrance Exams By R. S. Aggarwal
- Fast Track MBA Entrance Tests Master Of Business Administration Solved Papers By Ravi Chopra
- Data Interpretation MBA Entrance By Jaiswal
Coaching Centers for UPTU SEE MBA Test
- Edstar GMAT Preparation
- Nalanda Information Technology and Business Management
- Naren Commerce Academy
- Magnus School of Business
- Tagore’s Institute of Professional Studies
- Vidyarthi Institute of Commerce
- Sharp Institute of commerce and English
- Career launcher
- Prime Center
- Manya Education Pvt Ltd
- Jeeva’s Edcational Academy
Nothing can stop you if you are driven by passion to achieve something. If you believe in yourself, then start working hard towards what you want to be.
Planning is what is basically needed for the preparation of MBA entrance exam. First of all, start collecting the appropriate material. Search for good centers, if required. Study with a systematic approach. It helps you to find out where you stand towards your goal.
- It is a very crucial step.
- From the planning process, you have already decided when to appear for the examination.
- After that you should start working as per the plans established.
- Be consistent in your studies.
- Find out your strong areas.
- Give stress on the areas where you have to improve.
- Don’t stress yourself
- Keep yourself highly motivated.
- Make constant improvements in your performance.
How and Where To Get the Results?
The UPTU SEE results can be obtained from the official website of the technical university (http://www.uptu.nic.in). The results can also be retrieved from the portal of Mahamaya Technical University.
The validity of the score obtained is for one year, which is at the time of admission to the various institutes in Uttar Pradesh.
- Fee Structure and Admission Process for B.Pharm in KIT
- UPTU SEE Coaching Institutes
- MCA admission in UPTU
- Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut
- Maharana Pratap Engineering College
- Institute of Technology for Women, Gorakhpur
- Anand Engineering College, Agra
- Bora Institute of Management Sciences, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- M.Sc in Botany Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh Board Intermediate Chemistry Papers
- Details of Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT)
- B.Ed Colleges In Uttar Pradesh
- Kanpur Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Dy. Controller of Examination, Law officer, etc - Gautam Buddh Technical University
- IIMT Engineering College, Meerut