17th February 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for state level civil services examination(Uttar Pradesh)?

Dear Sir

I am planning to appear in state level civil services examination(uttar pradesh) but my age in now 31, can i appear in examination.

nitesh srivastava
lucknow

23rd February 2012, 08:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for state level civil services examination(Uttar Pradesh)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir

I am planning to appear in state level civil services examination(uttar pradesh) but my age in now 31, can i appear in examination.

nitesh srivastava
lucknow
In order to be eligible for the Civil Service Exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, the maximum age limit is as follows:
  • For candidates belonging to General Category- 35 years
  • For candidates belonging to Sc/St and OBC category- 40 years
Since your age is 31 years, you are definitely eligible to apply for the exam provided you hold a bachelors degree of a recognized University.
For more information, refer to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
7th April 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for state level civil services examination(Uttar Pradesh)?

can a 12th pass student can apply for state lelvel civil examination?
8th May 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to become deputy supritendent of police tell me the age limit
23rd May 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for uttar pradesh civil services exam my date of birth is 24.03.1978
26th May 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

sir can u please tell us that how to prepare for these exams?
14th August 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to apply for uttar pradesh civil services 2013, please tell me the dates of notification to fill up the forms online..and the syllabus for pre as well as mains.
20th September 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects have to study for civil services exams
26th November 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Can I apply for state level civil services examination(Uttar Pradesh)?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1787481]Dear Sir

I am planning to appear in state level civil services examination(uttar pradesh) but my age in now 23, can i appear in examination

dilip kumar
mainpuri
27th November 2012, 12:19 PM
nitishtrifid

Hello Dear,

Yes you can apply for the civil service exam of uttar pradesh.
as per the criteria of UPPSC the maximun age for civil service is extended from 35 to 40 year so the above age limit for this exam is 40 year.
candidate should be graduate from recognized university.final year candidate are also eligible for this exam
28th November 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, what is the date of up pcs exam in 2013 ?
15th December 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a diploma holder in Automobil engineering and I have also completed graduation(B.A) . I want to know about which type of job conduct state level civil services exaamination for that tyape of condidate and what is the maximame age limit.

Rishi sinha
gurgaon.
19th January 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

My name is Mohd. Sarwar and what is minimum age for apply civil service?
29th January 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, how many attempt in uttar pradesh civil services exam for obc category.
22nd February 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i m arpit shukla n i am doing BBA how can i apply for the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?