Anand Engineering College, Agra


Anand Engineering College was established in the year 1998 in the month of September. The college is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University located at Lucknow and National Board of Accreditation approves some of the courses offered by the college. Other than UPTU, the BBA and BCA courses offered by the college are affiliated to B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra.

Courses Offered:

The category-wise list of courses offered by Anand Engineering College is given below:


Bachelor of Technology in the following branches of engineering:

o Electrical & Electronics

o Electronics & Instrumentation

o Computer Science

o Mechanical Engineering

o Electronics & Communication

o Information Technology

o Chemical Engineering

o Civil Engineering

o Biotechnology

Master of Technology in Production Engineering


Master of Business Administration

Bachelor of Business Administration


Master of Computer Application

Bachelor of Computer Application

Admission Procedure:

For admission to UG courses offered under Uttar Pradesh Technical University, 85% of the seats are filled based on the marks secured by the students in the State Entrance Examination. In addition to this entrance examination, marks secured by student in AIEEE will also be considered for admission. Remaining 15% of the seats are filled through management quota. In the case MBA/MCA course, admission is based on marks secured by students in the state entrance examination and MBA alone CAT/MAT score is also considered. For other courses offered under B.R. Ambedkar University, admission is made on the basis of marks secured by students in the higher secondary examination and no entrance test is conducted for these two courses.

Eligibility criteria:

For UG courses offered under UPTU, the candidates must have completed 10+2 with mathematics, physics and computer science/biology/chemistry with a minimum aggregate of 60% of marks. For lateral admission to the second year of B. Tech course, the students must have completed diploma in engineering or B. Sc with mathematics with minimum 60% of marks. For MBA, the candidates must be graduates in any discipline with 50% of marks. For MCA course, the candidates must be graduates with 50% of marks and should have obtained 40% of marks in mathematics.

Contact Details:

Anand Engineering College,

Agra-Delhi Highway,

Keetham, Agra

UP – 282007

Phone: 05613-271026




Do you have any question? Please ask:

Questions will be answered on our Forum section

6 Responses to “Anand Engineering College, Agra”

  1. 6

    DID you provide BBA

  2. 5
    sankar dhara:

    What is approximate fee structure for computer science course in anand engineering college, agra?

  3. 4

    i wont to know about your yearly fee stru. ,admission process for b.teach 2011 also about your placement please.

  4. 3
    Abhishek kumar Thakur:

    i would like to know that can i get admission in your college with 11138 as state rank in AIEEE.please reply me soon

  5. 2
    ankit upadhyay:

    what is capitation fee in bio technology?

  6. 1