WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Introduction To Computing Papers
West Bengal University of Technology comes under the list of top technical universities in India and offers plenty of courses related to technical areas to the fresh candidates. It conducts semester wise exam which comes twice in a year for a particular course. Similarly, the Introduction to Computing Paper exam is organized by this university for students pursuing in the 2nd sem of B.Tech in CSE course.
Importance of the Paper:
The Introduction to Computing Papers helps candidates to get proper knowledge about the basic language required to write a program and it also offers candidates to know the basic function of C language.
The CSE 2nd sem, Introduction to Computing Papers holds three simple parts A, B and C respectively under which the whole questions are distributed. The first section is basically a objective or multiple answer type questions and each question holds 1 mark. The second section contains five questions out of which only three questions are need to be answered and each question holds 5 marks. The last section contains the same number of questions and candidates need to answer only three but the marks allotted to each question are 15.
Frequently asked questions:
Most of the questions from the every paper under the West Bengal University of Technology are revised. But few questions that are frequently asked in the exams from the Introduction to Computing Papers are write a C program to check whether the numbers are prime or not, recursion and apart from that draw a flow chart to find the largest number amongst the three input numbers etc.
Time and marks:
The West Bengal University of Technology has give the time period to all the students is three hours which is enough to complete the Introduction to Computing Papers and other similar papers. The total marks or scores allotted to this paper is 70.
Introduction to computers by peter Norton
Let Us C by Yashwant Kanetkar
Download WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Introduction To Computing Papers
- Download WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Introduction To Computing Question Paper 1
- Download WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Introduction To Computing Question Paper 2
- Download WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Introduction To Computing Question Paper 3
- Download WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Introduction To Computing Question Paper 4
- Download WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Introduction To Computing Question Paper 5
- WBUT, EE, 2nd Semester, Introduction To Computing Papers
- WBUT, Information Technology, 7th Sem., Distributed Computing Papers
- WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Basic Computation & Principle of Computer Programming (CS 201) Papers
- WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Mechanical Science (ME 201) Papers
- WBUT IT 6th Semester Database Management Systems (IT 604) Papers
- WBUT EE 7th Sem Non Conventional Energy Resources Papers
- WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Chemistry Papers
- WBUT, EE, 3rd Sem., Electrical And Electronics Measurement (EE 302) Papers
- WBUT CSE 1st Semester Engineering Mechanics (ME 101) Papers
- WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Computer Programming with C (MCA 103) Papers
- WBUT ECE 4th Sem Digital Electronics (EC 402) Papers
- WBUT CSE 1st Sem English Language & Technical Communication (HU 101) Papers
- WBUT, MCA, 5th Sem., Value and Ethics in Profession Papers
- WBUT EE 4th sem. Electrical Machines- I (EE 401) Papers
- WBUT, Instrumentation Engineering, 2nd sem., Mechanical Sciences (ME 201) Papers