12th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in footwear?

Dear Sir/Madam

I have two years diploma in footwear from central footwear training institute and I have two and half years experience in footwear design. Still now I am doing job as a designer in universal shoe company.shall I do government jobs ? I am waiting your positive answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  6. Government job opportunities after footwear diploma and 2 years experience
  7. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  8. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for applying government or semi government job after completion of diploma in taxation?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  13. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics? -- [New]
  17. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET?
13th July 2016, 02:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in footwear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam

I have two years diploma in footwear from central footwear training institute and I have two and half years experience in footwear design. Still now I am doing job as a designer in universal shoe company.shall I do government jobs ? I am waiting your positive answer.
You have completed diploma degree, so you are eligible for government sector jobs through staff selection commission exam.

If you have completed 12th standard or diploma course after 10th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for LDC, 10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?