AIMT Papers


The Army Institute of Management and technology is a renowned institute. There are some criteria for army categories into which the applicants should fall for getting admission to AIMT. The basic requirement by the eligible candidates is a Bachelor’s degree with any discipline. The degree should be from a recognized university and the minimum marks required are 50%.

The selection process of the Institute consists of two stages. The first stage is a screening test and the second stage is a group discussion and personal interview. The screening test for the institute is Common Admission Test (CAT) which is conducted every year by the Indian Institutes of Management. After this the candidates are shortlisted on the basis of CAT score and the short listed candidates are called for GD and PI. GD and PI are held at AIM Kolkata. Final selection is based on the performance of the candidate in CAT, GD and PI. The past academic record plays a key role in the admission to the Institute.

The Institute uses the score of CAT for giving admission in its Post-graduate Programme in Management but IIMs do not play any role in the selection process of the Institute.

The batch size is 120. 80% seats are for Army wards and the remaining 20% are for General Category.




Do you have any question? Please ask:

Questions will be answered on our Forum section

2 Responses to “AIMT Papers”

  1. 2

    If you are made the campaign leader for a will
    you use your leadership skills to motivate your party men to ensure
    success of the party nominee in the elections.(focus on the individual
    motivate and apply leadership style)

  2. 1
    all question papers of AIPMT MAIN EXAM 2010:

    all question papers of AIPMT MAIN EXAM 2010 of all subject