Bachelor of cyber security
Cyber security is one of the most innovative and happening topic of the present era. With many cyber crimes developing, the need of cyber security has reached very high. It is getting very important to incorporate new methods of making websites and internet safe and protected. That is what is taught in this bachelor level course. Bachelor of cyber security teaches its students various methods and ideas of making the websites more safe and protected. Under this course, the students are taught various ways and means to prevent cyber crimes. Way to stop hacking and content theft is also taught under this course. This course has very high meaning as far as safety and security of websites are concerned.
One needs to be 10 + 2 passed in order to be eligible for this course. One can pass 10 + 2 from any recognized educational board of India.
The course duration of Bachelor of cyber security is not very certain. It keeps on changing from the university to university. Few university offers this course for just one year, whereas there are colleges and university that offers the course in three years duration.
There are plenty of jobs after the completion of bachelors in cyber security. One can be recruited by many website dealing companies and banks for the safety of their websites. Apart from that many It companies recruits them and makes them a part of their projects to increase the level of safety.
Best Place to Pursue:
University of madras
- Master in Cyber security
- Cyber Law courses and its growing scope
- Growing need of bachelor degree in cyber security
- Degree level courses in Forensic Science and Colleges
- Courses offered by Asian School of Cyber Law in India
- IIIT MBA/MS 2011
- Networking Executives, Cyber Security, Institute for Development & Research In Banking Technology
- Master in Digital forensic
- Cyber Law, Career in Cyber Law
- Eligibility Requirements and Admission Procedure for M.S – CLIS (Cyber Law and Information Security) in IIIT, Allahabad
- Government jobs in Cyber Laws in India
- Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University B.J.(M.C.) Exam-Computer Application and Cyber Media(Paper B.J-01) Papers
- Information Technology courses
- Security Officers - Bank of Maharashtra
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO) – How to become a Deputy Central Intelligence Officer?