B.C.A vs. BSc IT- Which course is better?
B.C.A and as well as BSc IT, both are technical courses that can offer a better job opportunity to Students. These courses can provide a better job in the field of Computer Applications. Today everything is computerized and companies are trying to come out with more new and new applications so students of this course also have access to many job opportunities.
BCA or Bachelor of Computer Applications
BCA or Bachelor of Computer Applications is an undergraduate course in the field of computer applications. This course has time duration of three years. These three years consist of six semesters of six months each. In the last semester as part of the project work, each student has to work in an organization for four to six weeks. After the project work, they have to submit it to the College for internal assessment
BCA course can provide professional knowledge in programming languages like C, C++, and Java etc. They can also provide diverse knowledge in the field of financial accounting and operation management.
Today each and every sector is computerized and students find it easy to grab a job in this area. IT students can start their career as junior programmers. After gaining sufficient experience, they can get into as a senior programmers and project managers. Apart from programming, they can go for other professions such as web designer, database user, system administrator etc
BSc IT (Information Technology) is also a three-year undergraduate course. In this course, students are trained to perform well in computer applications and Software. This course aims to provide better knowledge in core subjects like operating systems, data structure and database applications.
Key Differentiators between B.C.A and BSc IT
- BCA students are involved more in Computer Applications whereas BSc students can have advanced job opportunities in internet technology and database management.
- After successful completion of the course BCA, students can go for postgraduate courses like M.Sc (IT), MCA and MBA. The students who procured BSc can have further courses on MCA (Master of Computer Applications).
Which Course is better?
Both of these courses have their own merits .Students interested to have a job in Software or in computer applications can choose to study BCA. BCA course is also a good option for students who wish to take a postgraduate degree in MCA. Students who are interested in Database operations or Internet can go for BSc IT. Anyway both these courses can offer challenging jobs in the field of computers.
- BCA advantage over B.Tech CSE
- Difference between BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) and B.Sc IT (Information Technology)
- Difference between BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) and B.Sc (Computer Science)
- BCA- a copy of CSC B.Tech
- BSc in Sociology, Sociology B.sc
- IGNOU BCA Semester II Papers
- BCA Colleges in Nagaland
- BCA Colleges in Jharkhand
- Difference between BSc (Hons) and Bsc (General)
- IGNOU BCA Semester IV papers
- IGNOU BCA Semester I Papers
- IGNOU BSC - Nautical Science Applied Mathematics Papers
- IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Applied Science Papers
- IGNOU BSC in Nautical Science Electricity and Electronics Question Papers
- IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Navigation III Question Papers