B.Sc in Zoology, Zoology B.Sc
Zoology is the study of animals. More specifically it deals with the living organisms. It is a branch of Biology which is primarily focused on living beings. Under B.Sc in Zoology
(Honors), one studies about different living organisms, their functions, malfunctions, as well as their characteristics etc. Under this course the living beings are studied minutely so that their characteristics and its impact on us and our surrounding can be known. Thus, it is very essential to know about the living part of the nature, if we want to benefit ourselves with the proper functioning of Nature itself.
One needs to be passed in 10 + 2 examination from any of the educational board in India, with Biology being one of the subjects in order to get admission to this course.
The course of B.Sc in Zoology (Honors) is of three years and is divided in to three parts of 1 year each. Thus, every year, one needs to qualify the examination in order to get promoted to the next level.
One can work in different wildlife firms and laboratories with the B.Sc in zoology Honors degree. One can also work with veterinary firms. Apart from it, one can also join research projects on the living beings. Teaching profession can also be pursued by these degree holders.
Best Places to Pursue:
University of Delhi
University of Poona
University of Calcutta
University of Bombay
Mahatma Gandhi University
- M.Sc in Zoology, Zoology M.Sc
- Application Forms for various Zoology Entrance Exams
- Zoologist - How to become a Zoologist?
- IFS Zoology (Paper II) Papers
- Scope after B.Sc. in Zoology
- Higher studies after B.Sc in Zoology
- PhD in Zoology, Zoology PhD
- Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Zoology Papers
- Karnataka Public Service Commission, Zoology (Paper II) Papers
- IFS Zoology (Paper I) Papers
- List of M.Sc Zoology Entrance Exams
- UPSC Civil Services Zoology Preliminary Examination Papers
- Karnataka Public Service Commission, Zoology (Paper I), Papers
- Kuvempu University, B. Sc, Zoology Paper-II Papers
- Fee structure of B.Sc in Zoology