M.Sc in Zoology, Zoology M.Sc
Zoology is a subject that deals with the living components of the biosphere. M.Sc in zoology includes detailed study of these living organisms. Zoology is actually a sub division of Biology, which includes study of living organisms, whereas its other counterpart that deals with plants is Botany. M.Sc in Zoology includes study of the characteristics and behaviour of the living organisms. The study is then analysed on the basis of the observations from the study. Thus, the study under zoology is of extreme benefits to the mankind. M.Sc in zoology helps us in knowing living components in a better way.
One needs to have a Bachelor’s degree in order to get admission in the course of M.Sc in zoology.
The course of M.Sc in Zoology is a full time course of 2 years. These 2 years are divided into 2 parts of one year each. After every year one needs to pass in an examination after which he or she is promoted to the next part.
The job opportunities for M.Sc degree holders in Zoology are huge. There are various chemical as well as pharmaceutical companies that recruit M.Sc degree holders in Zoology. Apart from this, one is also eligible to join research laboratories; one can also join research projects as well as can opt for teaching profession after completing the course of M.Sc in zoology successfully.
Best places to Pursue:
University of Delhi
Univesrsity of Poona
University of Calcutta
University of Bundelkhand
Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- Difference between MSc Computer Science and MCA
- MSc Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies, Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies MSc
- Fee Structure of M.Sc in Zoology
- List of M.Sc Zoology Entrance Exams
- Difference between MEng and MSc
- Future Prospects of M.Sc in Zoology
- Career after M.Sc in Zoology
- Government Jobs after M.Sc in Zoology
- Application Forms for various Zoology Entrance Exams
- Zoologist - How to become a Zoologist?
- IFS Zoology (Paper II) Papers
- Higher studies after B.Sc in Zoology
- Scope after B.Sc. in Zoology
- PhD in Zoology, Zoology PhD
- Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Zoology Papers