Constable in Civil Police (Male) - Uttarakhand Police
Uttarakhand Police was established by the Government of Uttarakhand with the mission of upholding the rule of law, to provide for safe environment in the state, to preserved peace, to facilitate tourism, to detect and to prevent crimes and to maintain order in the state by working in partnership with the local people.
Recruitment by Uttarakhand Police:
Uttarakhand Police has invited applications from eligible Indian male citizens domiciled in the state of Uttarakhand for the post of constables in civil police. The posts are for the police centres in Udhamsingh Nagar, Nainital, Pithorogarh, Champawat, Bageswar, Almora, Haridwar, Dehradun, Pauri Garhwal, Rudraprayag, Chamoli, Tehri Garhwal and Uttarkashi.
Name of the Position: Constables in Civil Police
Number of positions: 1920
Education: For detailed educational qualification requirement for Constable in Civil Police position, visit the advertisement page at http://uttaranchalpolice.com/constable_vac.pdf
Physical fitness requirement: In addition to educational qualification, candidates should also fulfill some physical fitness requirement to apply for the position of constable, for details visit http://uttaranchalpolice.com/constable_vac.pdf
Age requirement: candidates must be between the age group and 18 and 22 years as on the 1st of July 2011
Selection procedure for the post of constable in civil police includes several stages and as a first step in the selection process, candidates should get through the physical fitness test, which will be conducted for 100 marks. Candidates clearing the physical fitness test, will be called for written test after which shortlisted candidates alone based on the marks in the first two stages, will be called for interview as the final stage in the process of selection.
How to apply:
Candidates can submit the application form in prescribed format at the designated centres located in the different cities in the state of Uttarakhand until 30th of September 2011.
Last Date to submit application at designated centres: 30th of September 2011
For detailed job notification issued by Uttarakhand Police, its website at http://uttaranchalpolice.com/career_recruitment.html
- Constable in PAC (Male) - Uttarakhand Police
- Constable, Rajasthan Police
- Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Delhi Police
- Constable Band Staff, Chandigarh Police
- Male Constable, Punjab Police Headquarters
- Sub-Inspector(Male/Female), Delhi Police
- Police Constable, Chandigarh Police
- Male Constable (Computer Operator), Haryana Police
- Police Constable - How to become a Police Constable?
- Constable (Male/Female), Punjab Police
- Male Constables, Punjab Police
- Assistant Wireless Operator/Tele-Printer Operator (Head Constable), Delhi Police
- Male Constables (Executive), Delhi Police
- Constable (Technical/Tradesman), Central Reserve Police Force (Eastern Region)
- Pay scale for Head Constable in Government Jobs