Constable in PAC (Male) - Uttarakhand Police
The government of Uttarakhand established the Uttarakhand Police, which is presently working under the control of the Home Affairs department. It is agency entrusted with the responsibility of law enforcement for the security of the state of Uttarakhand. The agency carries out its duties with the objective of maintaining peace in the state.
Recruitment by Uttarakhand Police:
Uttarakhand Police has invited applications from eligible Indian male citizens domiciled in the state of Uttarakhand for the post of constables in PAC. The posts are for the police centres in Udhamsingh Nagar, Uttarkashi, Tehri Garhwal, Nainital, Pithorogarh, Chamoli, Rudraprayag, Champawat, Bageswar, Pauri Garhwal, Almora, Dehradun, and Haridwar.
Name of the Position: Constables in PAC
Number of positions: 144
Education: For detailed educational qualification requirement for Constable in PAC, visit the advertisement page at http://uttaranchalpolice.com/constable_vac.pdf
Physical fitness requirement: In addition to educational qualification, candidates should also fulfill some physical fitness requirement to apply for the position of constable, for details visit http://uttaranchalpolice.com/constable_vac.pdf
Age requirement: candidates must be between the age group and 18 and 22 years as on the 1st of July 2011
Selection procedure for the post of constable in PAC includes several stages and as a first step in the selection process, candidates should get through the physical fitness test, which will be conducted for 100 marks. Candidates clearing the physical fitness test, will be called for written test after which shortlisted candidates alone based on the marks in the first two stages, will be called for interview as the final stage in the process of selection.
How to apply:
Candidates can submit the application form in prescribed format at the designated centres located in the different cities in the state of Uttarakhand until 30th of September 2011.
Last Date to submit application at designated centres: 30th of September 2011
For detailed job notification issued by Uttarakhand Police, its website at http://uttaranchalpolice.com/career_recruitment.html
- Constable in Civil Police (Male) - Uttarakhand Police
- Male Constable, Punjab Police Headquarters
- Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Delhi Police
- Constable Band Staff, Chandigarh Police
- Constable, Rajasthan Police
- Constable (Technical/Tradesman), Central Reserve Police Force (Eastern Region)
- Constable (Male/Female), Punjab Police
- Male Constables (Executive), Delhi Police
- Male Constable (Computer Operator), Haryana Police
- Police Constable, Chandigarh Police
- Sub-Inspector(Male/Female), Delhi Police
- Male Constables, Punjab Police
- Police Constable - How to become a Police Constable?
- Junior Constable - West Bengal Police
- Pay scale for Head Constable in Government Jobs