Construction Management and Research Courses
Construction Industry is one of the developing industries in India. There are a large number of construction related courses and other allied research courses offered in India. It includes diploma, degree and other certificate courses. This course helps the students to gain theoretical as well as practical experience. The courses in construction management and research are listed below.
Various Construction Management and Research Courses offered in India
The courses available in this area are
- Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Project Engineering and Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Real Estate And Urban Infrastructure Management
- Graduate Certificate in Construction & Infrastructure Development Management
- Professional Certificate in Construction & Infrastructure Development Management
- Special Capsule Courses for Construction workers
- M Arch in Building Engineering and Management
- P.G. Diploma in Construction and Project Management (PGDCPM).
- M.Tech. in Building Technology and Construction Management
- B Tech Civil: Construction Management (BTCM)
- Advanced Diploma in Construction Management (ADCM)
- M.E. (CIVIL) CONSTRUCTION AND MANAGEMENT
- M Tech Construction Engineering and Management
- M Tech Infrastructure Engineering and Construction management
- M. Arch Construction management
- MBA Construction Management
Eligibility Criteria for Construction Management and Research Courses
The following can apply for the Construction Management and Research courses:
- Those who have completed their graduation in any branch of Engineering, Technology or Architecture
- Should be from a recognized University
- A minimum 50% marks too is a must
The candidates having any work experience in construction will be given more preference.
There are different entrance exams for selecting appropriate candidates for the Construction Management Courses. The most common entrance test for the selection of this course are MAT, GATE, XAT, ATMA, CAT, GMA etc.
Construction Management Colleges in India
- National Institute of Construction Management & Research. (NICMAR), Pune
- The Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology, Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- University of Roorkee, Roorkee
- Anna University, Chennai
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
Job Scope after Construction Management and Research Courses
Those who have completed various Construction Management Courses have job opportunities in private and public sector. They have job opportunities as construction managers in government departments like railways, telecommunication department, air ports, port development institutions etc. In private sector they have wide variety of opportunities. Experienced project managers can work as consultants. They have opportunities in real estate business, construction companies, consultancy firms etc. They can get openings as project managers in infrastructure development companies, IT related companies etc.
- Construction Management and Research Courses
- Advantages of doing a Post Graduation in Construction Management
- Opportunities and what to expect from part time course in construction management
- Influence in the construction world through Metallurgy course
- Difference between civil engineer and construction engineer
- Role of safety management course in construction industry
- Which is better- Construction Engineering or Civil Engineering?
- Safety management courses as an indispensable tool for the arena of construction
- Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering-8th Sem-Construction Management II Papers
- Government Jobs in Construction Sector
- Details on PGP ACM course at NICMAR
- Construction based field, a dependent on the ceramic engineering course
- M.Tech In CTM
- What to do after Civil Engineering Diploma?
- IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Papers