Delhi Combined Entrance Exam Pattern
Delhi Combined Entrance Exam is conducted by Delhi University. This exam is meant for the selection of eligible aspirants to B Tech courses in various engineering colleges coming under the University of Delhi. Those who clear these test can expect admission in any of the top institutions in Delhi. Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, Delhi College of Engineering etc can be considered as some of the top institutes offering Engineering courses in Delhi. About 85% of the admissions in different engineering colleges of Delhi are carried out through this entrance examination.
Those aspirants who have completed 12th class from ICSE or CG Board are entitled to apply this course. The XII standard must be on the stream of science with mathematics as one of the subject. Besides the above-specified criteria, the aspirants should have 60% aggregate marks in the +2 examination. 10% relaxation in marks is given to SC/ST candidates.
Those candidates who have completed the age of 17 are eligible to apply for this examination. Application forms for the entrance test can be collected from the Delhi University or from other engineering colleges where the admissions are provided. The applications forms are also downloadable from the official website of Delhi University. The applicant has to go through the prospectus issued along with the application form before filling the application form. Filled applications are to be sent by post to the concerned address specified in the notification.
Different Branches in engineering offered by Delhi College of Engineering:
- B.Tech in Electronics And Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Production And Industrial Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech in Polymer Science & Chemical Technology
- B.Tech in Environmental Engineering
- B.Tech in Information Technology
- B.Tech in Bio-Technology
Syllabus for Delhi Combined Entrance Exam
Delhi Combined Entrance Exam consists of questions on subjects of chemistry, physics and mathematics. The topics included in the examination are based on the12th class syllabus of CBSE or CG Board. The aspirant can expect multiple choice questions from the topics included under XII studies.
Question Pattern of Delhi Combined Entrance Exam
The Delhi Combined Entrance examination is an objective type test. It may comprise questions from the subjects of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. The total marks awarded for this test is 180.There is reduction in marks for each wrong answer encountered. The time duration of the test is 3 hours. The Questions for the test will be based on the syllabus of the qualifying exam specified above.
- Combined Engineering Services Mechanical Engineering Exam Papers
- Combined Engineering Services Civil Engineering Exam Papers
- Combined Medical Services Exam (Paper II) papers
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Quantitative Aptitude Papers
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam General Awareness Papers
- U.P. P.C.S. Combined Lower Subordinate (Pre.) Exam Papers
- Combined Medical Services Exam (Paper I) papers
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-1 Exam Papers
- UPSC, Combined Medical Services Exam, Paper II (Code No. 2) Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine Papers
- Combined Medical Service Examination papers
- UPSC, Combined Medical Services Exam, Paper 1 (Code No. 1) General Ability, General Medicine & Paediatrics Papers
- DCE CEE Papers
- UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination Eligibility criteria
- List of Biotechnology Entrance Exams
- DCE CEE Papers